Antique Vintage GWTW Oil Lamp Pittsburgh Success Teal Rose Victorian Converted
Your Satisfaction Is My #1 Priority! Gorgeous Success Lamp made by the Pittsburgh Lamp, Brass and Glass Company! This lamp has been converted to electric, many years ago, has a charming little switch on the base, and works! Globes are beautifully hand painted! Shade ring, at top, is present.
I found one area, on the glass body, where there appears to be an imperfection? In the glass, see photo #11, or may be a slight crack? It's hard to tell, but certainly does not detract from the beauty of this magnificent lamp!
Please be advised that while the lamp works, I advise having the wiring inspected by a professional. Approximate measurements: 22 to top of clear glass hurricane chimney. 19 1/2" to top of shade with a 5" square base. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Lamps, Lighting\Lamps". The seller is "bayberrycottage" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Light Color: Pink
- Pattern: Roses
- Antique: Yes
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Color: Multicolor
- Material: Glass, Brass
- Vintage: Yes
- Brand: Pittsburgh Lamp Success
- Design: Floral
- Blade Color: Pink
- Type: Gone With The Wind Lamp
- Control Style: Knob Control
- Item Height: 22” To Top Of Hurricane 19 1/2” To Top Of Shade
- Manufacturer: Pittsburg Lamp Brass & Glass Company
- Cord Color: White
- Style: Victorian
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Features: Hand Painted
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Shade Shape: Round
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Finish: Painted
- Room: Any Room, Bedroom, Dining Room, Entryway, Living Room